Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Springing Forward!

The cleaning and organizing I started at the first of the year are finally almost finished. I haven't had time to write anything but blog posts since I started, but I have had a lot of time to think during the process. Time spent on cleaning and organizing is never wasted especially if you use it to also organize your thoughts. I have actually decided to combine ideas for two of my books into one book. I was at a complete stand-still on one of those books, but I really want to get the idea out there. After weeks and weeks of cleaning, I have come up with some great ways to incorporate those ideas into another book that I started working on before Thanksgiving last year.

So, if you have a couple of great ideas for books but one isn't coming together the way you want it to, can you think of a way to use both ideas in one book? If not, maybe you need to spend a few weeks cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing around the house.

Thanks for visiting,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.