Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy New Year!

Wow! I know I'm only 18 days late with my wishes. But it has been an exhausting year so far. I've been finding it difficult to stick to my bi-weekly posting schedule since Thanksgiving. And my New Year resolution to get six books written this year is going to make it more difficult to adhere to my bi-weekly schedule. But I wanted to let you know that I am still here and I will be posting as frequently as I can with news of some sort - either book updates, publishing or tips that I think of as I go along that may help you stay on track with your writing or any other writing tip that I find  helps me. So far, I'm struggling with the first book. I started it almost two years ago. It's the oldest one, so it has to be the first one finished. Anyway, as something comes up I will briefly drop by and post updates. I hope all of you have a wonderful year and that your writing will flourish as much as I hope mine will.

Thanks for visiting,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.