Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Researching and Prepping

Well, I have decided to continue writing the non-fiction book in which I had hoped to actually slyly work the information into a fiction piece I'm also writing. As you may remember, I had wanted to cheat by combining the two. But I would have to omit much of the useful information from the fiction book. So, as a writer, I have changed my mind once again. Some of the information may still go into the fiction book. With further research, I can also have a separate non-fiction book for the topic. I will just have to make the time now to write both books. That's my update this week. I hope you're making better decisions than I am. Ü

Thanks for visiting,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.