Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Reading

To say that I enjoy reading is an understatement. Below are the eight physical books that I am currently reading. I have a NKJV study Bible ordered as well to add to my NIV, NLT, KJV and Amplified Bible studies. There are a few other companion books to the Great Prayers of the Bible that I will eventually read as well.  I am also reading a fiction book called Wake in Winter on my Kindle. Three or four other digital fiction books are in my carousel waiting to be read.

Reading prompts questions that inspire my writing. But reading also takes a lot of my time so that writing is delayed. I like to make sure things like datelines are correct and that I'm writing something different than what others have written before me. This, of course, involves more reading and research. Even while I'm enjoying a fiction book, I make mental notes of what made it fun to read and what made it similar to all other books or what seemed totally unnecessary. I want to try to avoid those last two!

Thanks for dropping by to read my latest updates today! May and June will be very busy, so please excuse my absence during the next couple of months.



Thanks for visiting,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.