Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Write About What You Enjoy

If you want to write but don't know where to begin, I can recommend blogging about your interests. I have two craft blogs, a nature blog, three blogs that complement books I have written or will write, this general writing blog, a blog about my work as a virtual assistant and a blog where I discuss books that I have read or want to read. You can also write on places like iWriter, FaithWriter or Articles for Sale.

Many people love how-to articles. So, if you enjoy helping others with your knowledge, how-to posts can be placed on blogs, Facebook or sites like Wikihow. I've made money by selling my digital craft tutorials on Ebay, Etsy and other online sites.

Writing for fun may become an income-generating craft, whether as a tutorial, an article or a novel.


Thanks for visiting,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.