Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Dreams May Provide Good Subject Matter

I rarely remember a dream I have, but when I do, it sticks with me for a while. For instance, I dreamed once there was a vivid orange, black and white Bengal tiger on our deck, proving that I sometimes dream in color. I have had numerous dreams about escaping demons, ghosts and other spiritual entities. I have dreamed that God, himself, spoke to me. And Jesus visited in another dream to confirm a question that I had about what God had told me. I dreamed about waiting in the fog with my grandmother for a bus to arrive. All of these dreams are strange but are also great writing prompts! What can you write by using some of your own dreams as writing prompts?

Thanks for visiting,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.